Mon to Fri - 10am to 5pm


Child Tax Benefits

We understand that if you are migrating to Canada with a child, it can be challenging. There are various things that you need to plan before you reach Canada. Along with ensuring that you find a suitable home for the child, you must also decide on the school. In addition to this you must be aware of the child care benefits. The government of Canada provides child subsidy and other benefits to help them adapt to the new culture and environment. The Canadian government also gives you GST/HST credit that will be deposited to your account, you can rely on our team of experts to guide you every step of the way. We can help you get child tax benefits and ensure that your stay in Canada is smooth and hassle-free.

SIN No. (Social Security Number)

The Social Security Number is extremely important, this is the most important government document you will need when you reside in Canada. You can get a SIN number from the airport or through service Canada. You can rely on us to help you with the registration process, we will make sure that you get you social security number. All you have to do is get in touch with us now and our team will do the rest. Call us now for more details, we will be happy to help you with all your needs.

Bank Account

Opening a bank account is essential when you stay in Canada. Our team can help you fix an appointment at a bank and assist you with opening your account. We can also help you find banks that offer great offers and best deals.

Driving Licence

A valid driving licence, owner's permit, licence plate and insurance are important if you want to drive in Canada. Our team can get you get drivers licence, and all the other necessary documents and permits required. We also can put you in touch with experienced and qualified driving instructors who will guide you with the step by step process. If you are an experienced driver, you can get a driving extract and the driving licence from your home come country

Health Card

Health card is an essential document that you must have. This is required when you visit any hospital or medical facility. In order to register a family doctor, you need a health card. We can help you get your health card. Please note that your health card will take around 90 days to arrive, we can help you get temporary card until your permanent one arrives.

School admission

Canada offers free education to children until grade 12. You can rely on us to help you find good schools and also offer you guidance on getting admission for your child. Our team will ensure that your child gets the best education and will also assist you finding schools that is close to your home. Reach out to us now to know more about our services, we will be happy to help you with all your needs.

Photo ID Card

Ontario Photo Card is a government-issued identification that offers Ontarians who do not have a driver’s licence an easier way to open a bank account, and undertake activities that needs official identification. Our team will help you get the required photo identification to help you navigate around the city with ease. You can talk to a member of our team and we will help you get the necessary id.

Bus Passes

Bus passes are cards that are paid online or through a pre-authorised payment setup to automatically load the card. The public buses collect the fare through an electronic device installed. You can rely on us to help you get a bus pass, so you can move around the city with ease.

In addition to this we also offer different types of life insurance to suit your requirements. We are a trusted company offering quality and reliable services at all times. Over the years we have helped a number of our clients live comfortably in Canada. Speak to a member of our team now for more information.

Need assistance with your stay and arrival in Canada? Get in touch with us now for details.