Health and Dental Insurance
Health and dental insurance protects you and your loved ones from any financial implications related to medical treatment costs. Additionally, health and dental insurance plans allow you the freedom to manage the work-pay loss during treatment and recover from it, which may cause a lot of financial burden for you and your family.
Why is it important to have a health and dental insurance policy?
A complete dental and health insurance plan not only takes care of the medical expenses, but can also offer coverage for other out-of-pocket medical expenses, such as prescription drugs etc. By helping you identify the right insurance policy, you can utilize the funds to cover any dangerous dental and medical situation. It is imperative to purchase a dental and health insurance policy as it looks after the specific needs of you and your family.
At InsLyf, with years of experience in the insurance business, we completely understand that shopping around for the right insurance provider can be stressful and at times overwhelming. Well, you're in luck, our insurance brokers will do all the shopping for you and help you choose a plan that suits your insurance requirements and budget. You can rest assured; we will keep all your best interests in mind, and do our due diligence to provide you with custom solutions. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team today.
All you need to know about health and dental insurance policies
Are you looking for amazing rates on health and dental insurance plans in Canada? InsLyf has got you covered! With our vast network of lenders, we will find the right policy that suits your needs. As individuals, we strive to aim to lead a balanced and healthy life, but life is uncertain and should not be taken for granted. For instance, you might be on holiday with your family and suffer from a fall that might require immediate treatment, or you might get in an accident and break your teeth. The costs to cover treatment and other medical-related expenses can rise quickly. Luckily, there is a solution. With a good health and dental insurance plan, you can save a significant amount of money on medical treatments based on your plan, and in some cases, even have them fully covered.
The need for dental and health insurance
There are plenty of reasons one should purchase a health and dental insurance policy. As mentioned above, the costs related to dental and healthcare is often costly, and with the right insurance plan, you can help take care of your medical expenses. Without a policy in place, you are more likely to spend more from your own pocket. Having a policy gives you peace of mind and ensures your plan will cover most of the costs making sure you are financially stable. Getting a health and dental insurance plan is also great when your employer does not offer it; your teeth require expensive treatment, etc. The short answer is that dental and healthcare is expensive times, you have to ensure that you choose the right policy that will cover your medical expenses when that unfortunate situation does happen.
To know more about the various health and dental insurance plans, please speak to the team at InsLyf for more details.
What does a health insurance plan cover?
Most health insurance plans cover the below-mentioned things:
Emergency medical services in the home country, and while travelling abroad.
Custom-made healthcare products and services such as massage therapy, physiotherapy, etc.
Medical equipment like CPAP machines, mobility devices, etc.
What does a dental insurance policy cover?
Most dental insurance policies offer comprehensive coverage for the following procedures. Keep in mind, the percentage listed below are based on your medical plan or the provider.
Take a look below at some of the plans:
Preventive dental care:
Under this plan, it covers the following procedures such as regular dental exams, teeth cleaning, and x-rays. The plan will provide 80% coverage and you will have to shell out the remaining 20%.
Basic dental treatments :
Under this policy cover teeth extractions, periodontal procedures, and fillings will be covered. The same coverage split as mentioned above.
Major dental treatments :
This dental insurance plan covers root canals, dental implants and dentures and crowns and bridges. However, unlike the other two policies, this plan offers a 50 – 50 split, meaning you pay half and the insurance providers pay the remaining half.
Schedule an appointment with InsLyf today
There is plenty of information out there in the insurance marketplace. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our experienced insurance advisor to find out more details, and identify a policy that works for you and your family. Give us a call today at +1 905 901 1717 to schedule an appointment or to request a free no-obligation quote.